1. What is Travel Time for Movers?
Travel time cost is a cost to get to your place and then get back to our parking lot. Travel time based on hourly rate. We DO NOT charge for traffic. Travel time is fixed.
2. How Much Movers cost From Boston to NYC?
It depends on the amount of stuff that you are moving our rates starts at 950$ if you are moving room or less from Boston to NYC.
3. Do we Charge Additionally for Stairs?
No we don't charge for packing supplies such as tape and shrink wrap.However, we do charge for boxes.
4. How Much Travel Time Cost?
Travel time cost based on hourly rate.
5. Do we Charge Additionally for Stairs?
We do not charge additional cost for stairs.
6. Whats our Hourly Rate include?
Including everything no additional charges.
7. What Kind of Payment you accept?
We can accept cash check or credit card however we charge 3% extra if you are paying with credit card or debit card.
Customers responsible for truck parking or any parking tickets.
9. Do i Need to empty all my drawers out?
Yes, Please empty them out it's very important for us, please do that.
10. How you guys moving a TV is it going to be safe?
When we moving a TV we wrapping a TV with moving blankets and then putting your tv in a special box in the truck.
11. Where Parking lot located?
Our parking lot located in Newton MA 128 Bridge street Newton MA 02458
12. Overnight Storage
We can store your items overnight we charge 200$ per night for overnight storage.Overnight storage limited up 2 nights.
13. How is disposal works?
We charge 50$ per every item.
14. Will you be able to disassemble the bed?
Yes, we can disassemble your bed and put it back together at the new place, we have all necessary tools for that.
15. Are you going to wrap all my furniture?
Yes, we will wrap every single piece of your furniture.
16. How is the afternoon start time works?
We will come to your place usually between time slot that you assign to, our manager usually give a time frame between 12:00-2:00 PM.